South Bend, Indiana, seeks Rheumatologist--Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist to join hospital-employed group practice.
- Outpatient practice, call via phone consults.
- Busy practice should ramp up quickly with referrals from large primary care network.
- Financial package to include attractive base salary ($249-295K), signing bonus, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance..
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, ST/LT disability, pension, 27 days PTO/CME w/ $3K expenses, 7 paid holidays, up to $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
South Bend is home to Notre Dame University and the Big Ten athletics programs, and is conveniently located within ninety minutes drive to both Chicago and Indianapolis for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, rheumatology, sports