South Bend, Indiana, Suburb Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will be first Endocrinologist joining hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Practice will be mostly outpatient, occasional inpatient consults; will see 15-20 patients daily.
- Clinic adjoins 254 bed facility with both built in 2009.
- Practice will hire APP to assist new specialist; quick ramp up is expected with referrals from primary care an cardiologists.
- Position will be employed with MGMA medium based salary, production bonuses, $20K signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Benefits consist of malpractice with tail, health, life, dental, vision, disability, 401K pension plan, 34 days PTO/CME w/ $3K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming fellows welcome to apply.
The Michiana area in North Central Indiana and Southwestern Michigan has a population of 240,000 with a service area covering 900,000. This area offers a very modest cost of living with affordable housing located close to the hospital. Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, this area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems. With close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Lake Michigan, along with excellent shopping, theatre, and the arts are available.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports