Southeastern Washington Group seeks Rheumatologist
Successful Rheumatology candidate will join physician owned, multi-specialty group.
- Full medical staff support to build practice with large primary care network for patient referrals.
- Full spectrum of ancillary services available.
- Financial package will include employed salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, ST/LT Disability pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
This charming, three college community has a local population of 30,000 and sits at the base of the Blue Mountains. It has renowned restaurants, internationally recognized wineries, cultural inspiration, outdoor adventures, and small town friendliness that come together to create an experience you will want to share again and again.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology