Tennessee - Hem/Onc needed for Established Group Practice
- Join 100+ physician, Multi-Specialty Group
- Currently 3 Hem/Onc in the practice .
- See an average of 15-20 patients a day.
- Competitive salary and productivity compensation
- Relocation, Signing Bonus, Student Loan Repayment
- Comprehensive cancer treatment center, 42 infusion/chemotherapy bays, clinical trials/research, hospice, rehabilitation, tumor registry
- State-of-the-Art integrated Cancer Center
- Commission on Cancer (CoC) accredited program
Service population 550,000. The hospital is a 635-bed tertiary hospital. NO STATE INCOME TAX, low cost of living. Local attractions: symphony, cultural arts/theatre, professional sports, golf. Located just 1 hr. from Memphis and 1.5 hrs. from Nashville.
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, physician md do, radiation, thedacare