Vascular surgeon Needed in Middle Tennessee
- Vascular Surgeon needed minutes away from Nashville, TN
- Hospital is assisting a local practice seek a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to replace a retiring physician.
- Candidate should be willing to enter in solo practice upon retirement of current physician
- Provider has been in the community for over 25 years
- General vascular surgery including endovascular work and vein clinic
- Hospital call not required
- Office space is on hospital campus in a community-based setting
- Anesthesia is provided 24/7 by a contracted group
- Hospital has 4 inpatients ORs, 1 vascular lab, and 1 interventional cath lab
- Hospital also operates an O/P surgery center located on hospital campuso4 ORs and 1 procedure room
- OR staff is trained and competent in vascular procedures
- Hospital has over 270 physicians on staff and is the 7th largest hospital in Middle Tennessee.
- The hospital has over 600 full- and part-time employees and provides 24-hour ER services, inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services, along with intensive care and telemetry services.
- Collections Guarantee or Salary Subsidy for first year of practice
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
- Located 30 minutes from Nashville
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician