West Central Illinois Group Adding OB-GYN Physician
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in West Central Illinois seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
- $340,000 base salary direct from training and $380,000 base salary with practice experience
- Plus productivity incentive bonus plan to make more money
- Benefits include health, life, vision, dental, disability, malpractice coverage with tail, employee child care center with pre-school and after school programs
- Four weeks vacation plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and educational loan assistance
- Call schedule is 1:4
This Illinois city with a population of 50,000 has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities in which to live. Forbes Magazine rated it as the 8th Best Small City in the U.S. to raise a family. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational facilities.
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, mother child services, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, som