- Enterprise Solutions
10 Bayside Terrace
Position :: Salesforce Consultant
Location :: New Jersey, NJ
Duration :: Contract & Fulltime
- Developing and documenting the customer engagement model/customer journey
- Documenting the proposed business processes
- Mapping the flow of information across the business processes
- Gathering and documenting capabilities and requirements;
- Developing test plans and leading testing cycles (both QA and UAT).
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Analyzing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
- Extracting data from, and loading files into, Salesforce;
- Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce functionality and capabilities
- Strong sales background and expertise
- Strong customer service expertise
- Strong marketing expertise
- Business development background
- Skilled in business process re-engineering
- Skilled in customer journey mapping and Customer Engagement Lifecycle (CEL)
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Very strong teamwork / collaboration capabilities
- Proven track record building professional and trusted relationships with customers
- Excellent problem solver
- Very strong presentation skills
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Non-Profit Cloud Consultant
Project Management Professional
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: business analysis, business intelligence, client, customer, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...