Aveanna Healthcare delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
We offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with school staff and/or home staff and parents to facilitate positive behavior change for individuals who exhibit problem behaviors that interfere with the acquisition of skills and with their participation in the community. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
* Education: Minimum Master's degree in a related field AND * Experience: * Two (2) years' verified post-Master's experience providing behavioral treatment and assessment for children and/or adolescents * Two (2) years' experience working as a team leader or consultant * Ability to train and supervise staff * Experience conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Support Plans * Experience Teaching functional communication and social skills, and implementing and creating behavior analytic programs
* Licensure: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis-BCBA, per BACB guidelines
* Operational and Clinical Support
* Tablets for all BCBAs
* Competitive compensation package
* FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: board, breast, locum tenens, msg, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, procedures, surgery plastic, ucsf
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.