- Epic Health Services
- $84,450.00 -114,810.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
901 Delaware St
Aveanna Healthcare delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
Aveanna offers autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
WE ARE HIRING Occupational Therapists (OT) to develop, evaluate and implement occupational therapy plans and function as part of an interdisciplinary treatment/educational team serving clients accordance with their approved IFSP. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
* Education: Minimum Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA accredited college/university
* One (1) year as a Licensed Occupational Therapist
* Pediatric experience
* Current state license/certificate in Occupational Therapy
* Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
* Competitive compensation package
* FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...