Aveanna Healthcare delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
Aveanna offers autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
WE ARE HIRING Physical Therapists (PT) to develop, evaluate and implement occupational therapy plans and function as part of an interdisciplinary treatment/educational team serving clients accordance with their approved IFSP.
* Education: Minimum Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an AOTA accredited college/university * Experience: * One (1) year as a Licensed Physical Therapist * Pediatric experience
* Licensure: * Current state license/certificate in Physical Therapy
* Competitive compensation package
* FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*