It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Service Specialist providing Mail Room Services to one of our clients in the legal industry. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide industry leading customer service as well as coverage in other service areas as needed. Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00PM to Midnight (Includes 1-hour unpaid lunch)
Provide outstanding service to customers by ensuring the customer needs and requests as it relates to driving and the mailroom department by exceeding the expectations as governed by Epiq philosophy of customer service. Generally, reports to the Site Manager or Site Supervisor, depending on the size of the location.
* Customer focused service personnel in a professional business environment to provide office support service duties in a multi-duty Mail Room
* Duties will also include, but are not limited to internal meal delivery, records pick-up and other administrative office duties.
* Provide excellent client service as the first line of contact with the client
* Sort, distribute and meter US mail with knowledge of current postal rates
* Ensure all projects have been properly produced and Quality Checked (QC'd) to Epiq's standard
* Ensure clients request and the delivery of meals/parcels in a timely matter in accordance to Epiq's standards
* Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of all meals/mail/parcels as well as all copy, print and scan projects that area assigned to the Mail Room
* Educate customers on capabilities and services provided by Epiq
* Create and maintain positive relationships with customers
* Applicants must have high integrity, be professional with strong customer service focus with good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and mailing out client packages (i.e. parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.)
* Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, logs and entries throughout his/her shift
* Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels and staff requests
* May be required to work additional hours beyond normal schedule to meet customer deadlines, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays
* Assist in other areas as required
* Comprehensive knowledge of the English language, including verbal and written forms
* Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting self to clients
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
* Attention to detail
* Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any \"complaint\" situations
* Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
* Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100lbs
* Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
* Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft products pertaining to the specific position including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel etc
* Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
* Visual acuity
* Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
* Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
* Able to speak clearly so listeners understand, identify and understand the speech of another person
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 1-year experience in a service environment, preferably legal process outsourcing/ a legal environment.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.