Equinox Hotels will cater to the high-performance traveler guest and those aspiring for high performance and will fuse substance and style to serve as the ultimate hotel destination with a 360-degree lifestyle experience. Offering the bespoke experiences and unparalleled services consumers have come to expect from Equinox over its 25-year history.
Equinox is the arbiter of high performance living. Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2016, the company is in a category of one, positioned strategically at the intersection of substance, style and luxury. It has become globally recognized as a provocative lifestyle brand that represents service, value, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
IT'S NOT FITNESS. IT'S LIFE.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
As a Product Designer you will have an eye for aesthetics, dream to please the customer digitally and are not afraid of breaking the rules. You will work within the innovation and strategy team to drive a user centered design process throughout all phases of the development life cycle while partnering closely with the Director of Strategy & Innovation, Product Analyst and Creative Technologist.
* Build high level user stories to execute against for products using emerging technology with a strong focus on customer experience
* Own all aspects of product design from ideation to development
* Build intuitive user flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
* Incorporate user research and use usability testing to inform your concepts
* Ability to incorporate new technologies and derive various user testing flows to figure out optimal user experience
* Partner with design peers, product managers, engineers, and multi-functional teams to build concept consensus
* Prototype rough concepts as well as detailed designs for concept validation, usability testing and partner presentations
* Hand off clean design files and specs to engineers
* QA interfaces for accuracy and consistency
* Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
* You have 3-5 years' experience designing end-to-end experiences (UX/UI)
* You possess an extraordinary portfolio showcasing web and app work from brand/design centric cultures
* You have shown ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
* You have solid knowledge of user-centered design processes and principles
* You work swiftly with detailed prototyping
* You possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organization skills and be able to work on multiple projects at a time in a dynamic, collaborative environment
* You have previous experience for luxury and/or lifestyle brands
* You are proficient working across multiple design applications (Sketch, XD, Principle, After Effects, Adobe CC)
* You are self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
* Complimentary Club membership
* 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Caf?' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.