Administrative Assistant Finance and Demand Planning Travel Retail Worldwide
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
This position will support Vice President Finance & Strategic Planning Travel Retail Worldwide as well as Vice President Demand Planning Travel Retail Worldwide with day-to-day administrative processes. Provide office management, organizational and operational support for TR WW New York team.
* Manage Outlook calendars and handle all scheduling matters. Schedule appointments and meetings. Coordinate and update any meeting request changes that occur during the day.
* Reserve conference rooms and work with Office Services for room-setups, audio-visual needs, security, transporting of materials, catering, etc. for all meetings
* Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements and detailed itineraries.
* Process monthly expense reports. Manage incoming bills and statements related to expense report processing. Manage any bills and invoices related to departmental procurement.
* Handle incoming telephone calls and take action as required; problem solve. Screen telephone calls when appropriate and proactively handle any routine matters and other requests that need to be dealt with.
* Order office supplies and handle other office related procurement activities.
* Assist with projects as needed. These include reports, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. Handle independent projects and other duties as assigned.
* Prepare and manage any correspondence, reports, presentations as needed. Organize and maintain filing system.
* Support President TRWW's Executive Assistant with general administrative duties as needed
* Represent Travel Retail as SAP/SRM Power User and POC to ensure alignment with new ELC policies. Responsible for training team on new procedures/policies and payment status inquiries, along with training new SRM users, approvers and confirmers
* Prepare SRM shopping carts and Oracle PO's. Submit invoices for payment
* Point of contact for SAP, Concur, Oracle PO, and TR P-Cards by ensuring that new users are set up and trained on necessary applications
* Responsible for equipment & software procurement for TR WW New York team, including printer management and new PC orders and upgrades for team
* Develop and manage team contact and distribution lists
* Run and distribute monthly reports
* Position requires 1-3 years of related experience.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize a high volume of work.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Must have professional written and verbal communication skills.
* Keen attention to detail
* Required to have strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, KeyNote, Outlook Calendar skills.
* University level education.
* Team player
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 193975