Administrative Assistant International New Business Development## New York - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Administrative Assistant International New Business Development
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
Provide support to the Vice President, International Business Development
* Manage Outlook calendars and handle all scheduling matters. Schedule appointments and meetings. Coordinate and update any meeting request changes that occur during the day.
* Provide the needed administrative support for meetings which may include, but not limited to, gathering and organizing meeting materials in advance, reserving conference rooms and working with Office Services for room-setups, audio-visual needs, security, transporting of materials, catering, etc.
* Assist with senior management event planning and execution where necessary
* Organize and coordinate complex travel arrangements and detailed itineraries.
* Process monthly expense reports. Manage incoming bills and statements related to expense report processing. Manage any bills and invoices related to departmental procurement.
* Handle incoming telephone calls and take action as required; problem solve. Screen telephone calls when appropriate and proactively handle any routine matters and other requests that need to be dealt with.
* Order office supplies and handle other office related procurement activities as needed.
* Assist with projects as needed. These include reports, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. Handle independent projects and other duties as assigned.
* Prepare and manage any correspondence, reports, presentations as needed. Organize and maintain filing system.
* Provide general support to International Business Development team, including scheduling complex senior meetings, general administrative work, travel and expense support
* Position requires 2-3 yearsadministrative experience
* Additional language skills a plusfor interaction with international regions/retailers.
* Must have advanced PowerPointskills
* Must be highly organized anddetail-oriented, while also being able to grasp the \"big picture\".Ability to manage interruptions and distractions while multi-task ineffectively. Display professionalism, diplomacy and discretion especially whenhandling matters of a confidential nature.
* Exhibit excellent communication,writing, and organizational skills; ability to remain calm under pressure;proactive planning skills a must.
* Must have a strong work ethic witha high level of integrity
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 194252
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.