Administrator, Total Rewards Projects##New York Retail and Counter Managers - Este Lauder Companies
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Administrator, Total Rewards Projects
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
This position is responsible for supporting the delivery of Total Rewards (Benefits and Compensation) projects. The activities include events (planning, logistics); developing PowerPoint presentations that are engaging and informative; generating reports and analyzing data.
Total Rewards ? Compensation and Benefits responsibilities:
* Support communication of Total Rewards programs, policies/practices (current, updated and new).
* Create PowerPoint presentations to support communication/education efforts.
* Assist with various events, planning including setting up, event registration, coordinating development of communications, ordering supplies and catering, managing requests to office services, and any on-site assistance needed.
* Review employee data reports for accuracy, and coordinate corrections as needed.
* Execute occasional employee surveys using established survey tool and compile findings.
* Provide ad hoc support for special projects.
* Other duties as assigned.
Compensation specific responsibilities:
* Assist in the creation of various Compensation reports, ex: salary comparison.
* Analyze and review data to support compensation decisions and practices.
* Support team in salary surveys and market data analysis.
Benefits specific responsibilities:
* Assist in execution of Service Award program, Scholarship program, and well-being events.
* Update applicable employee discount programs.
* Develops comparison information regarding Benefits Plans.
* Edit/print/ distribute letters and information packets as needed.
* Working with SAP system and Accounts Payable to process benefits invoices, if necessary.
* Manage international service anniversary letters on a monthly basis. This includes research, validation of information, interaction with global affiliates, follow-up and creation of letters.
High-Touch Leadership Competencies:
* Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results
* Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
* Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
* Minimum Education level: Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
* Minimum Years of Experience: 1 year
* Required Language Proficiency: English
* Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyze, interpret and communicate data.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
* Demonstrate professionalism with the ability to apply appropriate judgement and maintain confidentiality with sensitive employee data.
* Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
* Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Project management orientation and aptitiude.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 194725
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.