Assistant Manager, Global Ecommerce, La Mer
Brand: La Mer
One of the most coveted brands globally, La Mer harnesses the power of the sea to create luxurious, high-performance skincare and makeup. By pioneering the use of sea kelp and bio-fermentation, La Mer has achieved true icon status thanks to its precious, nutrient-rich Miracle Broth,? the heart of La Mer's profound powers of skin transformation.
In 2018, La Mer became a billion-dollar brand.
The Assistant Manager, Global Ecommerce for La Mer is responsible for strategizing and managing the execution of La Mer's global online business across assigned markets, spearheading strategic partnership and collaboration across global leads and leading E/M commerce program management.
* Create, lead and execute La Mer Online global creative briefs and liaise with multiple brand teams for alignment and approval
* Manage and lead CMS process of brand site programming and ensure localization across properties are propagated
* Assist Executive Director in strategizing and implementing seasonal online marketing programs
* Work with global teams (regional and individual markets) to develop customized online and mobile programs to reach global consumers and keep up with emerging online trends in the marketplace
* Work with brand creative/marketing teams to create guidelines for key programs/initiatives
* Lead and manage execution of all online marketing plans, content refreshes, etc.
* Ensure timely asset delivery of global initiatives for rollout
* Project manage programs across global, engineering and marketing departments to execute programs
* Create and maintain global online program calendars and effectively communicate new initiatives to global teams
* Provide strategic brand and marketing directives for all global ecommerce and mobile launch projects
* Prepare presentations for key meetings with global brand teams, either in the US or abroad
* Lead strategy calls with global ecommerce teams to assess the online business and identify market needs
* Lead the strategic and global pitch process for all global online programs to key stakeholders in the brand and online region for approval
* Prepare and synthesize all global online reports that will be cascaded to online regions & functions, and brand teams
Who We Are
Sure, you know Est?e Lauder, but do you know the Est?e Lauder Companies Inc. full family of brands? We're also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced? just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
From the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan's Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We're committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online Headquarters is a gorgeous, collaborative workspace that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It's also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
What We Offer
* Free Product Allowance & Employee Discounts (on ELC products and also at gyms, retailers, restaurants, more)
* Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Contributions
* Generous Parental Leave (20 weeks)
* Flexible Summer Friday options
* Benefits eligibility on day 1
* Competitive 401k company match & a company-funded retirement growth account
Who You Are:
* At least 4 years' project management experience in an agency or client side with at least some experience in e-commerce
* Liaison between creative services, marketing, merchandising and engineering to collect technical, creative and content requirements and assure open communication and work flow between all team members.
* Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track. Positive, committed attitude
* Proven ability to deliver a range of digital projects delivering approved project scope to agreed time, cost and quality
* Ability to manage time line and to manage internal project resources.
* Ability to develop/ manage project management plan.
* Very strong knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce platform
* Ability to communicate complex ideas or processes in a simplified professional manner across global markets
* Excellent client management skills.
* Superb communication skills
* Ability to apply e-commerce best practices to project management
* Web Usability, User Experience, QA testing, and Microsoft Office
* Global Experience a plus
Job: Online / E-Commerce
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 194612
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task