The Associate, Global Education Development will be responsible for the development of Education programs and materials targeted to the business needs of Tom Ford Beauty and the individual global markets. This role will also oversee production, fulfillment and distribution of tools globally. Will work closely with Director, Global Education and Manager, Digital on all department initiatives.
* Partner with Director of Global Education Development to create seasonal and ongoing global Education programs and materials based on business and global market needs, ensuring that all materials incorporate brand and department strategic goals.
* Manage progress of Education materials and tools from start to finish, including: Create all SAP/CPMS requests for Global Education, manage production, tracking and distribution of materials in SAP/CPMS, and post materials on GMW.
* Tracking retailer specific programs-training in a box, Sephora SBES.
* Work closely with Director and cross functional teams to ensure consistency of product information and strategic objectives for all Education materials.
* Partner with all markets (domestic and global) to ensure Field needs are met, acquire feedback on programs and incorporate changes as necessary.
* Deliver all programs and materials on time and within designated budget.
* Work closely with the Manager of Global Digital Education to support the strategy for the design and delivery of programs/tools for e-learning.
* Manages the Global Education budget with the Executive Director of Global Education.
* Creates and processes all POs and invoices.
* Manages the entire timeline for the creation of printed Education materials for both the Master and Seasonal offering - including posting offerings, compiling regional forecasts, working with all relevant cross-functional teams for copy/images/content, works with an outside translation agency to translate into 19 languages and partners with Creative Ops to prioritize production by market in order to meet training timelines globally.
* Designated GMW power user for the Global Education Department - responsible for all Education offerings and for partnering with cross functional teams to integrate Education support into the major launches.
* Partners with the Director of Education Development on the ideation and creation of Education seminars and facilitation grids, in-store coaching modules and product information sheets.
* Partners with the Regional Education Directors to adapt training materials for local market relevancy.
* Works closely with Consumer Marketing, PR, Product Development and Visual Merchandising to ensure Education materials are consistent with the 360 approach to client engagement.