Director, Account Lead, ADF North America
Brand: Aramis and Designer Fragrances
Role Summary: Works to deliver sustainable growth plan for portfolio of brands across multiple distributors as well as direct accounts in alternative distribution. Determines where to play, how to win and white space. Brand's main point of contact for a retailer who manages overall relationship, from strategic vision to execution, working closely with Product Marketing, Demand Planning and Supply Chain.
Detailed Role Strategic Responsibilities:
* Deep understanding of retailer and local market nuances to help set overall account strategy that guides category priorities, marketing campaigns, assortment, merchandising, promos/GWP/sets, events and all other parts of the business through our distributors.
* Develops full calendar of tailored objectives for retailer and retailer.com, leveraging overall brand category and marketing objectives along with our distributors
* Aligns with Distributor on proper visual presence in store.
* Ensures that right marketing activities (in store, co-op, digital/social, etc.) supports events, promos and other brand activities.
* Works extremely closely with Product Marketing to ensure strong business decisions on marketing, assortment, stock levels, sampling, sets, exclusives and gifts tailored to retailers' customers.
* Partner with Distributor's Marketing Team to strategize, develop and execute marketing programs for ADF brands in Mass/Alternative Channel, ensuring profitability and maximum ROI.
* Owns key P&L items for account/channel and determines spend to maximize ROI and sales; held to seasonal targets and shapes the execution of these items at the retailer in partnership through the Distributor.
* With finance, reviews channel P&Ls monthly (prepared by finance) to analyze outliers/ensure more profitable opportunities.
* Lead seasonal/yearly strategic planning brainstorm with Distributor on ADF portfolio of fragrances while identifying new business opportunities for continued growth.
* Drive brand portfolio to increase sales and market share in mass channel. Translate brand objectives to meet business needs of the North America marketplace.
* Liaise with both internal and external Supply Chain, Demand Planning and Finance teams, ensuring basic and promotional forecasts achieve financial objectives in accordance with fiscal year shipment plan.
* Monthly calls with supply chain to monitor forecasts and inventory flow based on forecasts.
* Monitor/track monthly/annual net shipment plan, detailing reconciliation and accuracy, ensuring plan projections are achieved.
* Forecast and execute shipment plan for additional alternative distribution channels.
* Oversee the on-going management of in-store promotional budget deck.
* Collaborate with Product Marketing on brand presentations and educate Distributor on objectives and strategies for mid-tier/mass retailer sell-in.
* Work closely with the Account Service team to make sure orders are shipping in a timely manner and goods are arriving on time
* Manually enter retailer orders and submit to Account Services
* Work with the retailers to develop monthly/quarterly shipments based on the ADF brand estimate
* Complete and approve all Artwork templates and copy for Channel 2 gift sets
* Able to manage retailer relationships through difficult negotiations
Lead internal and external negotiations to drive overall brand vision
Skill Summary: Astute business manager with strong relationship building and negotiation skills, significant people management skills and a strategic outlook on how to build profitable sales.
* 8 years related experience
* Strong business and people manager and strong relationship builder
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Expertise to translate shopper insights and unique retailer strategies into key action steps. Must possess strong collaboration and influencing skills in order to translate strategic objectives into sales-driving action
* Strategic thinker and able to lay out a cohesive and clearly articulated strategy to drive the brand within channel.
* Extensive business acumen and financial ability (i.e., P&L management, business drivers, building new channels/growth, savvy with standard business analyses) and analytical thinking.
* Solid understanding of primary levers and components to a successful account management.
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 194596