Director, Global Brand Supply Chain - Clinique
Effectively manage the execution of all global launch initiatives for the assigned business category from inception of project to shipment of product through the Supply Chain organization, ensuring costs and inventory management objectives are met. Coaches members of team and provides necessary direction in regard to all pertinent tasks within area of responsibility. Manage the development and execution of the non-saleable launch support elements on a timely basis. Assigned to special project as deemed necessary by VP and/or ED based on Corporate Initiatives.
* PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Directs the efficient and effective execution of new projects and Marketing initiatives to the global marketplace for a category segment. Provides guidance to GBSC team and relevant colleagues as necessary in the development and monitoring of projects using all necessary systems.
* Initiates and/or manages systems as required for assigned projects, which could includeTLM, SAP, Marketing Bulletins, GMW offerings, etc.
* Develops appropriate timelines in Timeline Management System (TLM) ensuring consensus of milestone dates within business category including Marketing, Packaging, R&D, Product Development, Creative, Branded Supply Management, and Manufacturing.
* Develop talent and capabilities of the team lead training and onboarding for new members
* Assist in preparation and participate in Brand and/or SIOP meetings (as required)
* Resolves all timeline issues and negotiates with effected department and develops tactical plans when missed due dates occur to bring project back on track. Identifies and communicates critical issues and next steps/resolution to Management. Provide guidance to GBSC manager to resolve issues.
* Drives critical milestone dates with Marketing, Product Development, Packaging, Creative, R&D, Brand Cost Management in all areas as they relate to product-to-market timelines.
* Leads and participates in regularly scheduled meetings to review projects with core project team (Marketing, Packaging, Creative, Product Development, R&D, Site, Supply Planning, GSR); identifies next action steps and decisions required by Senior Management in order to move programs forward
* Work in tandem with ED to identify the need for contingency planning and execute via corporate procedure.
* Provide input as it relates to feasibility/preliminary costing process for new projects and value analysis, if applicable. Investigate and help resolve issues with focus factories / cost accounting.
* Act as liaison between Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Development, R&D, Packaging, and Creative in all areas relating to the product-to-market timeline.
* Follow up with other departments to ensure delivery on commitment or project requirements.
* Liaise with International markets or GPS colleagues about execution or service issues relating to projects.
* Communicate and take action on launch and supply information activities to all related stakeholders on global and regional basis (e.g., Demand, New Product, Resource, Supply Planning, Customer Service, and Markets).
* Partner with Regulatory and Legal on all issues regarding product registration and communicate with markets regarding their new launch needs. Direct R&D, Packaging, and Creative to provide registration lab samples and comps to meet local registration deadlines.
* Approve packaging artwork and ensure corporate packaging guidelines are adhered to.
* Communicate to Basic Business group when launch items are discontinued or move to in line service
* Review EXOB and SKU reports monthly in relation to new product launch excess, inputting comments and feedback to allow proper action. Ensure all limited life launch skus are discontinued in a timely manner to maintain Brand initiatives in the sku management process.
* Coordinate special projects as needed.
* Position requires minimum of 8 years of GBSC, Manufacturing or Marketing experience in cosmetics or related industry.
* College / University degree required.
* Must be an excellent team player with strong analytical, negotiating, and communication skills.
* Excellent follow up and organizational skills required.
* Must possess the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
* Ability to use computer systems necessary to meet department objectives including Excel, Word, SAP, IBM, AMAPS, AS400, On Line Costing, EXOB, Global Coding, PDS, TLM, CPMS and IMW.
Job: Manufacturing - Supply Chain
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 195774