Director, PMO Commercial, MAC
The role will oversee and manage the development and implementation of high priority global strategic channel initiatives and drive successful go-to-market executions in the regions, with a focus on \"launch\" or \"transforming\" new experiences. The person will act as the go-to person for the strategic work supporting company commercial initiatives (i.e. SMC new concept, new Retail concept). As key strategic projects' manager, the person will manage from inception, to execution, follow through and follow-up. The role is responsible for presenting ongoing project progress reviews - successes, KPIs, and areas for improvement. The role will collaborate with key stakeholders and foster strong working relationships with the regions and functions.
Serve as Strategic Project Manager (PM) to Global Commercial Initiatives
* Provide global management of commercial channel initiatives as agreed upon with Brand President and Regions
* Articulate project scope with input from key stakeholders and manage overall progress
* Draw linkage and interdependencies across initiatives and coordinate effort prioritization
* Work with relevant in-scope areas on project planning, budgets/forecasts, and agree on timeline and specific outcomes
* Drive or facilitate regular project meetings, effectively engage stakeholders across functions
* Responsible for global monitoring of initiative progress and status reporting
* Project Red oversight from concept to execution, partnering closely with Consumer Marketing, GRC, Brand Experience and Environment Design and region store development and execution team.
Develop Channel Initiative Playbooks
* In support of global initiatives, develop playbook that facilitate broader adoption of new channel practices and ways of working
* Work closely with regions on implementing retail channel transformation (e.g. FSS transformation, SCM new concepts, etc.)
* Incorporate lessons learned and feedback from regions and functions into playbook
Provide Support to Priority Launch and Creation of New Services
* Support high-priority global new channel launches (test-and-learn) as well as help run pilots
* Act as a strategic PM for new high-exposure concept testing
* Bring together relevant global/ regional capabilities and learnings to ensure effective support for launch
Support Digital Product Development
* Collaborate with Innovation and Digital Product team to drive development of digital products
* Develop implementation and change management approach for digital
KEY INTERNAL & EXTERNAL LINKAGES:
* Regional Brand Teams
* VM and Store Design
* Global Retail
* Global Marketing
* 7 global-scale program or project management experiences
* Relevant professional certification (e.g. PMP)
* Additional experience preferred in consumer and product marketing
* Solid experience in go to market strategies and execution.
* Brand management experience and understanding
* Consumer centric, strong passion for service and drive to results.
* Entrepreneur, work ethic, but strong interpersonal skills, relationship oriented.
* Able to lead by influencing cross-functional teams.
* Creative & resourceful, can operate with limited resources and find solutions to deliver business needs
* Intellectual flexibility, manage several projects at a time, is able to complete projects aligning several stakeholders.
* International/Regional experience is preferred.
* Excellent communication, service, and analytical skills.
* Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel
* Undergraduate degree in Business Administration and MBA from top tier university preferred
* Strong commercial and financial acumen
* Strong project and program management skillsets
* Strong leadership skills and ability to influence
* Collaborative mindset, able to tailor message to audience
* Strong understanding of cross-channel businesses
* Naturally curious and passionate about numbers, data, insights and applications to retail and marketing
Job: Strategy / Business Development
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 1813417