Manager, FP&A, Clinique
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
role is an integral part of the Global Brand FP&A team providing financial
support and extensive analytics to the Global Brand Senior Brand Management in
New York, as well as the six (6) Regional Brand Teams: The Global Brand in NY
includes: The Global Brand President, the NY International GM, Creative,
Marketing, Product Development, PR, other.
FP&A support will cover the annual Budget & Strategy, including
long range planning as well as several ad hoc analyses throughout the year and
other special projects. Heavy spreadsheets and data retrieval analytics are
required using various systems.
* Assistin the preparation and management of the Global Brand Annual Budget PackagePresentation to Senior Management.
* Assistin the preparation, review and management of the Global Brand Strategy & Long-RangePlanning package to Senior Management including analyses (preparation of theSupplemental Financial Support Book - Strategy)
* Workclosely with business teams to assist in the development of financial models,tracking of franchises and channels against Key Performance Indicators, pricingreviews, other.
* Assistin the support and servicing of the NY global Brand and Regional teams asneeded. This is a collaborativeresponsibility with the Corporate Global Brand Finance Group (GBFG) who handlesClosing, Reporting, Estimate and Capital, etc. Strong working relationship withthe GBFG. Provide supporting analyticsto associates in the Global team to be utilized in the Monthly Estimate processand other financial support initiatives.
* Reviewand interpret monthly Financial Estimate information from the Corporate PerformanceManagement system (CPM) for all international affiliates. Global Brand departments in NY and otherfunctional areas of the Brand for resource allocation and other decision-makingpurposes.
* MonthlyReporting - work with other senior members of the brand FP&A Team,corporate reporting and the GBFG to develop ad hoc reporting/analytics; theyare created independently by this role using the Company systems andspreadsheets (Excel).
* Reviewall financial information of affiliates and collaborate with regions to ensurethat Visible consumer spend (OPEX and Capital) are in line with the GlobalBrand Strategy (i.e. levels by franchise and expense types), is on plan orwithin the agreed estimate levels.
* Reviewand understand monthly financial reports, i.e. P&L's, reports to InvestorRelations, Monthly Performance reporting, New Product reporting, COG's/GrossMargin management, other; in order to be knowledgeable about the brand and toprovide a strong foundation for FP&A work.
* Investigateperformance variances from various perspectives (category, channel, doors, NPLvs. commercial) against Plans and Estimates, provide insights & recommendactions
* Assistwith special projects / project management.
* 5years' experience in Finance/Accounting with emphasis on FP&A work
* Degreein Finance / Accounting. MBA / CPA aplus
* Verystrong PC skills and experience in windows packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)and Company financial systems.
* Budget,Strategy, monthly estimate experience.
* Understandingof advanced financial analysis techniques using spreadsheet software, as wellas specialized financial forecasting/estimate software the company may have.
* Abilityto assist in the design of reports that present both actual and budget date ina concise manner for use by top management (orally and written) in aconcise/executive summary fashion. Presentations to upper management.
* Wellorganized and ability to manage projects concurrently.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 194259