Manager, Global Online Copy, Clinique
Clinique seeks Manager, Global Online Copy, to join our team. This position requires a strong work ethic, a creative mind with an affinity for digital marketing, and a deep understanding of the online shopping experience. You will be rewarded with a creative environment that encourages you to stretch your skills in the digital space.
* Research and write compelling copy for clinique.com emails, including product launches and re-supports, basic business campaigns, special offers/promotions, landing pages, and banner ads.
* Partner with designers to bring new excitement and freshness to cyclical promotions.
* Work closely with the ecommerce manager to craft subject lines for emails that drive open rates.
* Partner with retailer.com manager to ensure copy for retailer.com initiatives aligns with the Clinique Voice and current product messaging.
* Partner with acquisitions manager to ensure all promotional messaging for affiliates and social channels drives click-through.
* Proficient at proofreading, including your own work.
* Ability to take positive direction, learn new styles, and remain enthusiastic under deadline pressures and rewrites.
An inherent interest in the beauty business, and a passion for ecommerce and social media marketing. You will be guided to mastery of the distinct Clinique Voice, and contribute to email campaigns, digital promotions, and social media programs. You will be an integral part of a fast-paced and growing team dedicated to creative excellence in the digital and social spaces.
o Requires a minimum of 5 years writing experience, with digitally relevant experience preferred.
o Successful candidate will be able to skillfully integrate Clinique's wit and intelligence with strategic marketing messages to drive online sales. In other words, turn a 'sales pitch' into engaging copy.
o An understanding of the nuances of communication in different mediums such as email, mobile, Facebook and Instagram an enormous plus.
o Detail-oriented and able to track multiple points of entry online, worry small assets as much as highly visible projects, have a collaborative spirit, and enthusiastically persist to excellence through feedback and revision.
o Must be self-motivated, with a keen ability to multi-task and manage a multi-faceted workload.
o Report to an Executive Director charged with making your experience rich, diverse and rewarding.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 192982