Manager, Global Social, MAC
About the Job
Lead development of 360 strategy and execution for global marketing programs. Lead and support development of global strategy, briefs, comms planning, regional toolkits and execution of campaigns across multi-platform consumer engagement programs. Develop category-focused expertise, leveraging insights, data and market analysis to inform go-to-market plans centered around consumer experience.
About Your Responsibilities:
* Contribute to development of Product Marketing's annual category strategy that will inform development of Global Marketing calendar and execution/approach for individual program launches
* Partner with Consumer Insights, CRM, E-comm, and regional teams to gather relevant consumer insights to inform category and program strategies, ensuring that the consumer is at the center of MAC's marketing efforts
* Develop 360 Briefs that integrate Program Brief info, global and regional needs, consumer insights, and analysis of MAC's opportunity/positioning. Write and present briefs to 360 teams to inspire Creative concept development, and set up framework for global program activation across MAC and partner channels
* Develop go-to-market strategies and cross-platform programs that leverage online and offline assets to fuel integration and interactivity across MAC and partner channels.
* Support consumer insights and global social team to set up measurement and reporting for campaigns to ensure that learnings and best practices are captured, documented and shared.
* Integrate learnings across channels to future efforts, leveraging metrics such as social media engagement, e-commerce, regions, sales, and traffic (where info is available). Make recommendations to Creative and internal teams to optimize asset development and messaging to drive maximum consumer impact.
* Act as central liaison in the development of all Consumer Marketing programs supporting collection launches; collaborating with Internal teams (Product Marketing, Creative Ops, Creative, Global Communications, Product Development, AT&D, E-commerce, Events, VM) throughout process to ensure strategic needs are being met and appropriate assets are being developed for cross-platform activation
* Support Creative concept development by sharing thought starters and competitive case studies to inform asset creation and execution
* Manage day to day production needs and internal processes to execute approved plans. This includes overseeing the development of relevant content, legal approval of execution, global paid media efforts and internal communication to stores/artists.
* Lead development of global CRQ, aligning 360 teams to contribute and deliver against timelines defined by Creative Ops. Continue to optimize process and offer improvements to find efficiencies
* Attend shoots as needed to support Creative, Production and Creative Ops to ensure assets are being created in alignment with strategic plan
* Own relationships and communication with agencies and media partners, aligning internal teams to provide singular POV from MAC to communicate efficiently and clearly
* Partner with PM to facilitate meeting with regions at key intervals to integrate local objectives, needs and nuances into global 360 briefs and program development.
* Partner with Creative Ops to update/discuss programs regions at regular intervals throughout development: pre-brief, creative concept pre-shoot topline activation plan, post-shoot comms plan, toolkit
* Lead development of regional toolkits that provide program overview, assets, and 360 activation plan to regions, liaising with Internal partner teams to define channel strategies that support overall strategy. Issue document in advance of launch to regions and field questions regarding local execution (in partnership with Creative Ops)
* Facilitate and gather post-campaign wrap reports from regional teams. Support Director in developing campaign post-mortem that integrates reporting across regions to develop global learnings and takeaways.
* Responsible for contributing to monthly Global Marketing Calendar
* Manage category meetings with Product Marketing & Ops. Set up ad hoc meetings with internal teams as needed to drive programs forward. Attend and contribute to internal and regional 360 meetings to be set up by Creative Ops.
* Oversee category budget, including POs, invoices, and payment of vendors and partners
* Responsible for providing Artist Training & Development team with Global Consumer Marketing program updates
* Stay abreast of innovative brands competition, understanding how other organizations and companies are leveraging innovation, so that MAC can continue to lead the category in innovation and driving high-touch consumer experiences. Attend competitor events, marketing conferences and lectures to learn about best practices from outside of ELC
* Work on ad hoc programs as projects as needed, supporting other categories and non-calendarized brand activations
Experiences You Have
* Four-year college degree or equivalent
* 5 years related experience
* Demonstrated interest in brand strategy, brand marketing and 360 activation/development
* Digitally savvy (Active daily life and highly engaged in social networking sites & all things Web 2.0)
* Beauty experience a plus
* Ability to work in fast-paced highly creative environment
* Creativity and knowledge in all areas of marketing including the ability to develop and implement innovative marketing programs, knowledge of global market/consumer/pop culture trends
* Independent, self-starter, well organized, detail oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
* Have strong analytical, written/oral communication and strong problem solving skills
* Team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross functional teams
* Excellent communication, writing and quantitative skills
* Project management skills including scheduling and timelines, budgeting, and communications
* Demonstrate ownership of programs, handle a broad range of responsibilities and projects with multiple individuals
* Ability to work under tight deadlines, and with a wide range of personalities
* Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Keynote a plus.
Primary Location: Americas-US-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 1819708