Manager Portal Services, Client Experience
Brand: Est?e Lauder Companies
This GBS portal product manager will work with the VP of Customer Experience in a dynamic newly formed and evolving organization to support designing and executing the end to end customer experience across ELC's \"tier-0\" services while collaborating on technology strategy and ongoing engagement strategy for the Global Business Services function via the Global GBS Portal. This includes:
* Supporting the maturity of the portal Client User Experience Lab to drive \"co-creation\" of the GBS Service offerings.
* Defining the GBS Portal services Drop Schedule complete with prioritization process, influencer engagement and the alignment of executive sponsors.
* Defining and driving the functional design of \"Hero Products\" within GBS and working closely with the GBS Communications, Technology and Continuous Improvement Leads to support deployment and continuous improvement with the Voice of the Customer (VOC) at the center.
This individual will work under the direction of the VP Client Experience and closely with the GBS IT Lead, GBS Communications Lead, GBS Change Lead, and GBS CI Lead to drive the enhancement the end user experience across portal functionally, processes and service delivery through Global Business Services.
* Partners closely with VP Client Experience and across the GBS organization in order to drive effectiveness, customer experience opportunities, and highlight process gaps, technology needs, across all customer-facing activities for portal services.
* Metrics, analytics for portal operations.
* Responsible for the functional build out of portal services and customer experience tools, cascading the insights to relevant stakeholders/leadership across the organization.
* Serves as an SME in customer experience and portal/digital technology capability with an emphasis on driving NPS improvement gains for front-line employees and managers.
* Responsible for collaborating with Brands, Regions, Functions and Channels as part of our customer experience journey
* Leads ongoing Customer councils with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure collaboration, alignment, and turning Voice of the customer insights into actions, which will drive portal services capabilities and improvement.
* Implement customer experience tool enhancements, Champion NPS, lead the cultural transformation with NPS as the leading indicator in delivering World Class Customer Service.
* Manage the delivery of functional programs related to driving NPS gains for the front line while maximizing technology capabilities and compliance with legal, regulatory needs across geographies.
* Strive for Six Sigma standards of excellence related to \"defects\" by partnering with CI/PMO/Migration Lead to confirm consistent processes to improve the portal services customer experience.
* Perform in-depth operational analysis of business processes across GBS portal services to optimize the use of technology and enhance data management controls and data accountability standards
* Administer documentation of requirements, comprehensive test plans, and acceptance testing; define and identify key measures and performance metric targets
* Work closely with GBS leads on managing and integrating co-creators/influencers across the organization with a priority focus on retail VOC.
* Serves as \"product manager\" across new Global Business Services (GBS) portal foundation driving strategy, design and steady-state operations to ELCs primary channel for GBS content and services.
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of global/regional management experience in a variety of roles including business operations, customer experience, and consulting within change initiatives. Brings personalized experiences and Design Thinking/User Centric Design approach to enhance delivery of people, process and technology service delivery channels, specifically across Tier-0 for ELC Global Business Services.
* Strong process and portal operations experience with proven service operations proficiency including root cause analysis, continuous improvement and enhancement management across \"tier-0\".
* Working, facilitating and supporting portals, web applications and/or GBS service delivery in which several of the following abilities have been demonstrated: building customer relationships and responding to strategic business needs; strategic thinking, leadership and relationship management; managing resources (internal and 3rd parties) to meet goals across multiple projects/programs/geographies; leading high-performance teams; and developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems across digital and mobile platforms.
* Works under the direction of the VP Client Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups to define and support the delivery and continuous improvement of responsive and flexible services, design (wire frames and high fidelity designs) and solutions across Tier-0.
* Experiments with new concepts and approaches. Helps define and develop creative solutions to difficult problems and understands the intersection of process and technology within ELC business needs.
* Responsible to support integration to other online channels across ELC (ie- Corporate Intranet). This includes scope, system integration/improvement, process integration, and technology advancements. Assist in driving the process for which voice of the customer and GBS services will function.
* Leverages Data and SLAs to help drive building scalable solutions to support an ever changing business environment
* Demonstrated continuous improvement and service oriented mindset on a global/regional/local scale; consistently works with the customer and other GBS work streams to review processes and procedures to reduce delivery time, drive efficiency and effectiveness and improve client experience with a keen focus on the GBS portal and it's services.
* Experience or ability to work with global/regional cross functional organizations, with history of value delivered that enhances the customer experience.
* Basic analytical skills and proven ability to conduct root cause analysis, and to instill same in others.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal with peers, sponsors, staff, vendors, and contractors.
* An ability to present and discuss detailed technical, functional and management information in a clear and concise way that explains complex topics, is persuasive and promotes consensus.
* Experience in customer service transactions, systems, processes and service delivery that will drive improvements and enhanced/connected experiences with employees driving GBS efficiency and effectiveness.
* Proven process and technology understanding and management through System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a track record of functional ownership and delivery of technology enabled solutions.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Job: Strategy / Business Development
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 1815428