POSITION: Evercore seeks to hire an experienced Analyst for its Healthcare Advisory team in New York, NY.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Evercore Analysts are highly motivated individuals with a broad range of experience in strategic advisory and mergers and acquisitions. Analysts must demonstrate the ability to work on several projects concurrently and possess the desire to learn and work hard.
Analysts will work on a variety of assignments including: acquisition advisory, capital raising, recapitalizations, divestitures, partnerships and joint ventures. As part of the team assigned to these projects, individuals will be responsible for a variety of tasks including: preparing for and attending client meetings, financial modeling, resolving complex accounting issues, industry analysis, due diligence and new client development. Analysts typically work as part of small teams and have close contact with senior client contacts as well as partners within the firm.
Evercore offers highly qualified analysts the chance to advance more rapidly and take on more responsibility than in traditional bulge-bracket firms, exposure to blue-chip clients, and the chance to be part of rapidly growing, highly regarded firm.
* Graduated from a top school with Finance, Accounting
* 1-3 years of investment banking experience
* Superior analytical skills and demonstrated excellence in academic coursework
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate ideas
* Strong communications skills, both written and oral
* Strong work ethic
* Enthusiastic, outgoing and achievement-oriented character