Chargebacks Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
We are excited to welcome a Chargebacks Support Specialist to our beautiful office in Melville, NY.
The goal of the role: As our Chargebacks Support Specialist, you will be responsible for organizing and preparing all correspondence that is received and sent by the department. Research and work the department s support reports (i.e. Truncated Reports and Authorization Logs, etc.). Maintain all SLAs related to chargebacks with EVO merchants, ISO s, Alliance Partners and Business Partners. Document and maintain position processes.
- Reviews all incoming correspondence received via department s fax queue within PC (RightFax Server). Reference the E360 system in order to index such documentation to its corresponding Chargeback/Retrieval case.
- Scans all incoming mail correspondence into the Chargebacks Server and in turn reviews and indexes the documentation to its corresponding Chargeback/Retrieval case.
- Print all daily outgoing letters to merchants. Once printed, stuff letters into envelopes, seal and place postage on each envelope to prepare for mailing.
- Respond to Chargebacks, Retrievals and Exception cases utilizing MasterCom , VROL, Discover portal and
- E360 for Amercian Express
- Train new employees and/or existing employees on support functions
- Scan and index priority documentation as needed by Case Analysts and/or managers
- Assist with 1st chargebacks, reversals and Pre Arbitration cases for Visa, MasterCard. Discover and
- American Express
- Assist with MasterCard and Visa debit chargebacks for daily processing
- Monitors merchant letters sent to Outgoing fax server for failed faxes on a daily basis. Researches and takes appropriate actions on such failed faxes. Occasionally research receipt of confirmation report via telephone call to make sure other side received fax.
- Research, pull applicable documentation, and properly index all cases identified on daily Truncated Draft Report. Reference E360 system to pull authorization logs to complete truncation reports (last 4 digits of account number).
- Utilize Outlook and in-house voicemail system in order to communicate effectively with incoming emails and voicemails and to review incoming Chargeback Reports that may come in via email.
- Research and take appropriate action on all returned outgoing mail that is EVO s responsibility (i.e. Alliance Partner 2). Forwards via mail/fax all returned outgoing mail to appropriate Alliance Partners as it is received.
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years of business experience, preferably in the credit card industry or other service related industry. Associates degree a plus
- Knowledge of MasterCard , Visa, Discover and American Express chargeback regulations
- Strong knowledge of the Chargebacks Support Analyst II a plus
- Experience handling dispute or billing inquiries is a plus
- Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information
- Possess professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong data entry skills and ability to navigate multiple systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must have a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skills alpha and numeric with accuracy
- Competent in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office).E360 and AE360 system a plus. Familiarity with CICS and GUI systems
- Excellent oral and written communication and reasoning skills
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Associated topics: client, network, pc, service, technical, technical support, technical support specialist, technician, technician i, technology
Loading some great jobs for you...