- Exa Data
- $106,390.00 -159,250.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
5-8 years of professional experience including the following:
- Hands-on experience with big data platforms including Hadoop and Spark as well as experience with traditional RDBMS (eg, Teradata, Oracle).
- Proficiency in big data technologies including MapReduce, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Hbase, Pig, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages: Python, shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax) and Hive
- Ability to design and build a framework to orchestrate data pipelines and ML models
- Familiarity with data modeling, data architecture and governance concepts
- Should be able to aggregate huge amount of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models.
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, and other advanced computer science technologies, and own live deployments.
- Familiarity with specialized areas such as Optimization, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Probabilistic Inference, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Recommendation Systems.
- Familiarity with frameworks for either Machine Learning or NLP (Scikit-Learn, SpaCy, Pytorch, Spark NLP)
- Knowledge of Conda, H2O, Airflow / Oozie / Jenkins, Git
- Platforms knowledge: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kinesis, Oracle, Teradata
- Build continuous integration/continuous delivery, test-driven development, and production deployment frameworks
- Lead conversations with infrastructure teams (on-prem & cloud) on analytics application requirements (e.g., configuration, access, tools, services, compute capacity, etc.)
- Exposure to Healthcare Domain knowledge
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure) and the organizational risks of transitioning from on-prem to cloud infrastrucuture.
- Experience with automation tools: eg, Jenkins, Airflow, Control-M
- Experience operating in distributed environments including cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS etc.)
- Bachelor s Degree required
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, Astronomy/Physics, Economics, Math or related fields preferred
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: data administrator, data engineer, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data quality, data scientist, data warehousing, hbase, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...