- excel partners
- $114,780.00 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
10 Bayside Terrace
Our client, one of the world s premier financial services company, seeks to hire a Manager of Counterparty Credit Risk. This person will lead and develop a team of credit analysts while providing oversight of several clients including banks, broker-dealers and other financial firms. Monitoring and mitigating risk across a variety of functions and processes is another key component of this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage completion and approval of annual credit reviews of member firms across clearing corporations.
- Ongoing surveillance of performance of clients
- Review credit thresholds for Treasury counterparties assuring adherence to investment policy standards
- Manage and develop staff of approximately 2-5 analysts
- Promote regulatory and compliance awareness and ensure adherence to risk-related policies and best practices
- Bachelor's degree; Masters a plus
- 7+ years of related experience, including 4+ years of managerial experience
- Experience in financial statement analysis and or of financial analysis of financial sector firms (i.e. broker dealers, banks, hedge funds etc.)
- Knowledge of credit risk modeling and experience with a range of financial products
- Understanding of financial sector rules, regulations and reporting, including broker/dealer FOCUS and bank Call reports
- Strong managerial experience
Associated topics: actuarial analyst, actuarial consultant, actuary, actuary consultant, assistant actuary, associate actuary, cost, investment actuary, retirement actuary, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...