We have a major passion for natural products and a genuine desire to bring the best in green beauty and holistic living! We are looking for an experienced COO with a passion for team-building and scaling businesses.
You will oversee our organization s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company s second-in-command and responsible for the company s performance.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. You will also have excellent people skills and exemplary work ethics.
Company is a fast-growing company (100% YOY) and we are at the forefront of the fastest growing segment in beauty. But before being a company, Company is a community.
- Implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Keep the base of our company s culture while making it scalable
- Oversee daily operations of the company (Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Responsible for the timeline in new store launches
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Set up and prepare reports for CEO with help of the controller
- Support CEO on growth initiatives
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Set processes and procedures to prepare for growth
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing, etc.
- Proven experience scaling startups
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and business development
- Passion for team building
- Strong interest in health, beauty, and wellness
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Positive, Energetic Passionate - You bring positive collaborative proactive energy into all situations
Associated topics: administrative, administrative officer, assistant, associate, chief operations officer, document, facilities, food, operation, records management