Position: Billing Administrator
Position Type: Non - Exempt
Location: Manhattan, New York
Shift: 1st shift, 8:30am to 4:00pm with a 30 minute lunch M, T, Th & F / 8:30am -4:30pm, with a 30 minute lunch on W (36hrs.)
Duration: Full-Time - Permanent
The Billing Administrator, with a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Enter all billing into Lansa, verify all billing entered into Lansa and approve and finalize invoices entered into billing system.
* Gather all data needed to bill client from the site managers for our different services.
* Create Client specific requested invoices and transmit to client server for payment.
* Create Purchase orders and work with vendors for invoice submission and invoice payments.
* Conduct analysis of data to identify positive and negative trends, recognizing opportunities and recommending/implementing solutions to assure site performance objectives are met
* High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 2 years of administrative, billing or financial experience
Strong ability to manage and handle calendars
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint