At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
- The Analyst / Sr. Analyst Organizational Effectiveness is responsible for project management (PMO) responsibilities to sustain initiative changes and provide expertise and oversight on future initiatives to meet HR s strategic and operational objectives and requirements.
- Areas of responsibility for this role include HR communications, project management of enterprise-wide intiatives, oversight of and sustaining changes put in motion, and ambassador of change management plans including development and execution.
- This position plays a significant role in helping instill and drive changes, building and increasing capabilities, and strengthening cross functional engagement within HR.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively lead ongoing project management (PMO) activities including change management and communication activities for HR leads and initiatives.
- Oversee, project management and coordinate forward steps between HR s center of expertise and all departments involving policies, programs and processes affecting Human Resources change initiatives.
- Change advocate serving as a project manager, facilitator, subject matter expert or support resource to drive future HR initiatives, Merger and Acquisition activity, analytic mindset and developing and assisting in the execution of communication, education and training to ensure sustainability.
- Developing and leading execution of HR communications and engagement plan (e.g., HR Bulletin, monthly CHRO messages and special announcement, community service events, lead on annual HR All Hands meeting coordation/event planning, etc.)
- Ad-hoc support for corporate reporting and initiatives (e.g., drafting HR portion of Corporate Sustainability Report, Business Continuity Plan, etc.).
- Bachelor s Degree in Organization Development or Behavior, Human Resources, Communications, Business or related subject area
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of organization development / organization effectiveness models and experience with their implementation
- Knowledge of change management and experience with successfully implementing change initiatives
- Outstanding consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills with ability to understand and adopt stakeholder perspectives
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent priorities simultaneously; attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy; ability to thrive in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success in leading large projects and providing guidance to project teams as PM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate change and confident conducting presentations for all types of audiences and levels.
- High standards for customer service and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients
- Experience managing large and high-profile projects
- Graduate Degree in Organization Development or Behavior, Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP)
- Quality or process improvement certification (e.g. Six Sigma)
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster