Business Analyst, Analytics
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation, and logistics.
We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, create new channels for growth and better adapt to change. EXL Analytics employs cost-effective, state-of-the-art analytics to help companies obtain meaningful data to optimize customer targeting, new customer acquisition, cross-selling opportunities, risk management, and overall profitability. Headquartered in New York and in business since 1999, EXL has more than 23,000 professionals in locations throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics
* Hands on experience with Excel
* Knowledge of databases primarily MS-SQL and Oracle
* Experience on business intelligence tools such as Tableau will be a plus
* Conduct meetings and gather requirements from client
* Manage the metadata and information in data governance tool
* Present work directly to client and internal stakeholders as required
* Liaison and build relationships with the client to support organization goal
* Conduct meeting with client teams to harvest source system of records mapping to the EDL
* Conduct meeting with client teams to harvest mapping from the EDL to the Data Mart
* Provide data management activities for the ongoing maintenance and any changes to enterprise data and information assets (issue tracker and back log)
* Collect metadata data, data dictionary, data lineage, code sets from individual source system of records using repeatable process with template
* Coordinate with data governance office any adds or changes to metadata for enterprise data dictionary, code sets, data lineage, methodology, glossary
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in electronics/electrical engineering, computer science, IT or related quantitative analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
* Immediate Joining. EAD candidates preferred but not mandatory.
* Candidate must be based out of NJ/NY area or ready to relocate.
* Candidate will be required to work from client office. No remote working.
* 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
* Superior skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and external health care environment.
* Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
What we offer:
* EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
* You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
* We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
* Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
Associated topics: analyst, business analytic, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, investment analyst, law, market, refinement, strategy, valuation analyst