Progressive Care Registered Nurse
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Is your current roleproviding you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? Ifnot, consider a new RN opportunity with Fairview Park Hospital, committed tobuilding a health community across Dublin, Laurens County and the surrounding communities.The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving thehealth and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. Toaccomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values anddedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learnmore about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join ourdynamic team. Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the City ofDublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is astate-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcareservices. Our commitment to providing the best for our community is evidencedby being named a primary stroke center, score of “A” on Patient Safety ReportCard and being named one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals by Truven HealthAnalytics, IBM Watson Health and having the area’s only accredited sleepcenter.We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
HCA's nurses are just like you, passionate about caring for others at work and outside of work. Watch this video of our 2019 Frist Humanitarian Award, Employee Recepient.
Whether it’sgolfing, fishing, shopping, volunteering or just killing time, Dublin-LaurensCounty offers a wide variety of leisure time activities including a month-longcelebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Since 1966 this family-oriented celebrationhas grown into a major event, drawing thousands of visitors from all over thecountry. Dublin-Laurens County is centrally located in Middle Georgia half waybetween Atlanta & Savannah. I-16 is the major east-west corridor runningthrough our county which connects us with I-75 at Macon and I-95 near Savannah.Laurens County is the third largest county in Georgia based on land size with45,000 residents. The City of Dublin is proud to be called one of the 10Georgia Cities of Excellenceby the Georgia Municipal Cooperation in competition with 55 other communitiesfor “exemplary service to citizens.”
We’d love to hear fromyou. Come join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals committed to deliveringthe best patient care in the world.
We are searching for aRegistered Nurse to join our Progressive Care nursing team in a full-time, night shift(7p-7a) role.
Benefits: As afull-time, HCA employee you'll receive competitive pay, full benefits to includehealth, life, dental, and vision, 401k (with employer match), PTO, tuition reimbursement of up to $5250 annually, student loan repayment, and ahuge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and mostsuccessful healthcare organizations in the world.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and apply critical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in 'Patients First Service' while using appropriate & effective communication skills.
- Accept accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including compliance with the attendance policy), and utilize time and material cost-effectively.
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directs others as needed.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
- Experience: Med Surg and/or Critical Care experience preferred.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current or pending Nursing license in GA.
- Special Qualifications: Current CPR. Successful completion of medication exam according to policy guidelines. Verbal ability to present information and ideas related to nursing theory and practice. Area qualifications may include: ACLS certification, certification in specialty area, word processing, & computer knowledge.
We are so excited tospeak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply today to hearmore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, ordisability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Loading some great jobs for you...