Role and Responsibilities:
Fairway Market is looking for a Timekeeping Analyst to lead the design, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the Time Management of our stores. As a Timekeeping Analyst, you will need to bring your ability to partner with leaders across various functions to understand business needs and provide technical solutions that will drive accurate delivery of Time data to the payroll system.
The following are role and responsibilities of the Timekeeping Analyst position:
* Responsible for Time Management for all Fairway locations
* Drive, design and configure Time policies for union and non-union associates within the HRIS system
* Partner with HR team to understand associate time management, business challenges and deliver solutions
* Providing a one stop shop for Management and helping ensure on time delivery of time data to Payroll by extracting date and creating reports obtained from the HR System
* Manage time clock setup and configuration across the enterprise by working with time clock vendors
* Drives and optimizes business processes for Time data maintenance and demonstrates a strong understanding of the various systems that house HR and Payroll data as well as the integrations between those systems and the time system
* Proactively engage customers, promote product and sales, build customer relationships, and provide G.R.E.A.T. customer service that encourage customer loyalty and add value to the Fairway brand.
* Work collaboratively with fellow employees and managers and recognize teamwork and diversity throughout the store to resolve conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner.
* Maintain a strong time and attendance record to ensure the smooth flow of departmental operations.
* Conform to Fairway's policy and maintain a professional appearance at work.
* Adhere to all department-related and company-related work rules and policies while upholding Fairway's core values of integrity, respect and excellence.
* Perform miscellaneous roles assigned by management that would help the team on an as-needed basis.
* Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning. Supply feedback to help improve operations.
Requirements Skills and Qualifications:
Candidates who apply for the Timekeeping Analyst position must possess the following:
* 3+ years' experience in building and managing Time Management processes and helping deliver >99.7% Payroll accuracy
* Able to demonstrate and maintain a continuous process improvement mindset across Time and Payroll processes and be able to demonstrate measurable results
* Ability to travel 20-30% of time within the Tri-State area
* Experience in Ultimate Software Time & Labor (UTM)
* Proficiency in Ultipro Time, Attendance and Payroll, ADP eTime, Kronos, Workday Time and/or tracking configuration
* Effective interpersonal, organization and communication skills
* Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written
* Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion while establishing and maintaining good working relationship with store's management
* Experience in large payroll processing for multi-state and/or multiple facilities preferred
* Must have strong customer service skills
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? 1940-2014 Fairway Market Site Index
* Our Departments
* Weekly Flyers
* Our Blog
* Our Mobile App
* Shop Online
* About Us
* Investor Relations
* Need Help?
* Terms & Conditions
* Career Opportunities
* Green Commitment
* In The Community
* Contact Us
* Google Plus
Associated topics: chro, guide, lead, leader, leadership, manager, monitor, president, senior associate, senior director