- Fidelity Investments
- $108,976.67 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
10 Bayside Terrace
Fidelity operates in a highly regulated environment overseen by state, federal and financial services agencies geared to protect the customer and the US financial system. We require analysts and technicians who can specify, design and build cost-effective software solutions to enable Fidelity's compliance in a world of ever-changing regulations and technologies.The Team
FERM Technology within the Corporate Technology Group (CTG) delivers software solutions to Fidelity Enterprise Risk Management (FERM). Within FERM Technology, the Economic Sanctions and Customer Due Diligence team provides technology enabling the firm's compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements and regulations. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- 2-3 years professional experience as an Analyst for software solutions participating from the business or technology side
- Proven experience developing and authoring solution requirements, user stories, and specifications for software systems
- Proven experience with Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and programming in general
The Value You Deliver
- You are a detail-oriented person with a real passion for accuracy, clarity, and elimination of ambiguity
- You are deeply effective in written and verbal communications and are dedicated to tailoring content to the appropriate audience (business vs technology, associate vs management, etc.)
- You are a self-starter who can rapidly assimilate business processes, goals and objectives
- You understand how technology can automate business processes and can effectively propose, challenge and engage in ideation with business and technology teams in formulating software designs and solutions
- You are flexible and can adjust your work schedule to accommodate both US- and India-based teams and associates
- Ensuring the Economic Sanctions and Customer Due Diligence technology team is building the right software solutions and components for the customer
- Facilitating flow of requirements from the business to the technology team
- Reducing requirements and design risk and resulting costs associated with rework and redesign
- Allowing team members to focus on what each does best
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business, business analyst, consult, financial reporting analyst, law, legal, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...