- $151,150.00 -151,150.00/year*
116 E Main St
Develop and implement growth-enabling product requirement specifications and product plans.
* Understand and articulate product and customer requirements by analyzing customer applications and market dynamics (size, growth, attractiveness)
* Conduct global primary and secondary market research to deliver clear product requirements using a full range of Voice of the Customer techniques and feedback from sales, engineering and channel partners.
* Lead efforts to analyze competitive products and share winning sales strategies for selling against them
* Continually monitor market landscape for competitive product launches, disruptive innovation and other trends
* Lead development tollgate process before and after product design phase; support engineering during product design
* Analyze product placement by describing key features of the applications and Gems points of differentiation in partnership with the Sales team
Support the sales process through sales tools and product development.
* Develop target applications for existing and in-development product lines and communicate to sales team and channel partners
* Promote the sale of the product lines consistent with profitable growth and new product launch commitments
Lead efforts to improve commercialization of new and existing products.
* Develop and implement processes to identify, cultivate and size to meet targets, likely customers and beta site users
* Develop standard work for calendar of interest-building within Gems team and with likely customers, starting in design phase and continuing for first year post-launch
* Adapt standard work above to recently launched products to accelerate vitality growth
Support development of the annual Gems strategic plan
* Develop outside-in objectives for product line growth to be reviewed during annual budget cycle
QUALIFICATION AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
* BA/BS degree required; business, marketing, engineering degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years experience in product marketing or related experience. Evidence of strong analytical capability and of customer -facing experience essential.
* \"Strategic-mindset\" with the ability to develop and execute a business plan to increase market share at strategic accounts that have substantial influence on specification decisions within targeted verticals.
* Proven ability to drive growth and deliver results through process-oriented data-driven continuous improvement tools and methods (sales funnel process, gap analysis, CRM utilization, value selling, etc.)
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt and articulate Gems value proposition to a wide variety of decision makers.
* Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...