Gems Sensors is seeking an Electrical Engineer Co-Op for Fall 2017.
The Co-Op student will support the development of new products as well as legacy product development enhancements and \"same as except\" product iterations. Provide full design documentation. Assist technicians with engineering support needs. Design and implement test protocols for design validation.
* Analog and Digital circuit design responsibilities for both New Product Development and \"same-as-except\" products
* Product testing and validation
* Complete design documentation
* Support technicians in engineering development activities.
* Debugging and troubleshooting of designs
* Comprehensive documentation responsibility for all electrical designs including wiring diagrams/schematics, bill of materials, and design changes, test reports, design validation plan and report.
* Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering at an accredited college or university
* At least a Junior with a 3.0 grade point average in major
* Assembly language and C language.
* Self-managed, creative, innovative, and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and leadership skills.