- $89,760.00 -126,220.00/year*
116 E Main St
Under direct supervision, will:
* Define, specify, manage, and execute manufacturing processes and improvements.
* Design, fabricate, procure, implement and validate manufacturing fixtures, tools and equipment.
* Directly support proactive safety, product launch, and continuous improvement manufacturing initiatives.
* Troubleshoot process issues and assist maintenance in the repair of down equipment.
* Develop and document new and existing lean manufacturing cells with the appropriate processes, fixtures, and tooling to allow the cell associates to meet daily SQDIP targets.
* Act as a EHS (Safety) champion at daily management meetings. Complete actions and improvements through the use of \"daily kaizens\" within a value stream team.
* Specify test equipment, operation methods, processes, and tooling for manufacture and assembly of products in a lean manufacturing environment.
* Design, fabricate, and/or procure manufacturing fixtures and tooling.
* Troubleshoot assembly and test issues as well as perform failure analysis for existing and new products.
* Help analyze performance of operations in relation to design specifications, cycle time, and test output. Modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
* Cooperate closely with Design Engineering, Launch Engineering, Quality and Production Management to ensure the optimum process design for quality products.
* Attend and support pilot runs for new product introductions.
* Research new processes to improve operator safety, first pass yield, on-time delivery, and cost reduction.
* Assist with structured problem solving, failure mode effect analysis, and root cause / corrective actions to protect customers and improve existing process yields.
* Assist with special projects as needed.
Bachelors degree. Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
1-3 years experience as a Mechanical/Manufacturing or Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment or previous co-operative or internship education experience in a manufacturing environment.
Associated topics: fork lift, garden, inventory, lawn, manufacture, plant, production management, ship, transplant, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...