- $43,450.00 -63,420.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
18 Brentwood Ct
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships, Pennsylvania's largest privately held automotive group is planning for expansion and is seeking a highly energetic and self-motivated Assistant Service Manager (Writer) in the Flemington New Jersey Area. This position would be FT; Monday thru Saturday 7am-5pm.
The ASM is responsible for scheduling and selling all work for the assigned group to achieve its objective. The Assistant Service Manager directly controls the end result of the customer's overall service experience and prepares and completes all documentation related to the service transaction.
Reposibilities for an Assistant Service Manager would include, but are not limited, to the following;
* Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with warranty representatives, manufacturers and vendors in addition to customers
* Coaching, leading, training and supervising service department employees
* The ideal candidates will have strong customer service skills and a desire to provide quality, friendly and professional services to our customers
* Scheduling and coorindating service appointments with customers
Requirements for the Assistant Service Manager include, but are not limited, to the following;
* Proven quality customer service and automotive knowledge
* 2 Years experience preferred but not necessary
* Valid driver's license with good driving history
* Proven customer service and communication skills
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Self-motivation to maintain a growing clientele and satisfied customer service
Associated topics: back end, backend, deli manager, director, general manager, manager, night shift manager, operations, restaurant manager, restaurant operations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...