Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It's our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers.
We're passionate about changing the food industry by pioneering a new way to think about meal delivery, access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general. If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
Freshly is looking for a talented Director of Learning & Development who will create and implement a leadership development framework that is focused on growing our leaders, in our high growth, entrepreneurial environment. You will initiate the development of a robust management curriculum and owning all learning and development end to end. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining strategic training initiatives to be scaled across the company. Additionally, you will support talent development by creating innovative approaches around culture and development to retain and support our employees. This role reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
* Develop and manage leadership and management programs aligned with overarching organization development objectives and are tied to Freshly's strategic objectives and goals
* Create the leadership development curriculum for Freshly; deliver the content and consistently improve and evolve our training as we grow and scale the business
* Become quickly immersed into the company culture, working closely with key business leaders to understand OKRs (Objective and Key Results) and ensure training programs support and align with larger company goals
* Create an implement training programs such as new hire training and on-boarding, on-going development and other initiatives in support of business initiatives
* Design in-house scalable solutions that include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1:1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
* Focus on delivering high impact training that maximizes learner participation, comprehension and application of the material utilizing technology, interaction, and innovative tactics
* Ensure consistency across the department as new training programs and operational standards are rolled out, including HR training
* Assist HR leadership in continually building bench-strength of leadership by determining needs through talent assessment, succession planning and individual development plans
* Develop solutions for increasing managerial and leadership effectiveness
* BA/BS plus 7-10 years of experience in Learning & Development/Organizational Development
* Experience in a startup environment is a plus
* Advanced training and facilitation skills
* Outstanding interpersonal skills; demonstrated influence and excellent communication style
* Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks
* Analytically sound with experience creating a framework for assessing, measuring and tracking L&D programming success
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Freshly delivers chef-prepared, ready-to-eat healthy meals to customers' doorsteps through a weekly subscription model. The menu is designed using whole, natural ingredients - every meal is packed with high-quality proteins, heart-healthy fats, and nutrient-dense carbohydrates. Freshly meals NEVER contain gluten, refined sugars, or artificial additives. Freshly's team of chefs do all the cooking and meals arrive fresh (never frozen) and are ready to eat within 3 minutes. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here's some recent chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestl? leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks ? if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we'd love to hear from you!
Associated topics: associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, guidance, lead, leadership, president, senior associate, senior director, vice president