Managing Director, Marketing- Forensic and Litgation Consulting
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
About the Opportunity:
The Marketing Director is responsible for the overall implementation and management of all strategic and operational marketing and client relation-facing activities for one of FTI's operating segments. Responsibilities include the strategy development and execution of a holistic marketing program for practices supported, including thought leadership and content management, audience targeting and segmentation, and high-profile event management. Provides market feedback to leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generation of client development ideas. Above all, the Marketing Director should implement measurable strategies that aid in driving the operating segment's revenue goals and increasing awareness at all levels of the segment's reach.
This job will require some but minimal travel. This position will report to the North America Operations Leader of the operating segment.
* Working with the leaders in the segment, develop and execute a strategic marketing plan to showcase, profile and support our experts and drive business development efforts
* Develop with practice input and maintain the target audience database
oDefine the audiences to which we should be speaking and marketing
oWorking with our Salesforce team, liaise with practice professionals to appropriately profile and maintain correct information and periodic updates in FTI's CRM system.
* Assist with the strategy and execution of thought leadership and content for the practice(s)
oWork with the practice professionals and Corporate Marketing to write, develop and promote thought leadership
* Assist in developing and managing content and collateral for the segment: case studies, website content, bios, brochures
* Develop an events and sponsorship plan and strategy
oEnsure a consistent brand story through all event marketing touch points, including websites, social, digital and print advertising, affiliate marketing, and marketing partnerships with our sponsors
oResearch sponsorships and speaking opportunities
oUnderstand where our competitors and peers are speaking, sponsoring, etc.
oDevelop and oversee a process for follow up after significant marketing/business development events
oCoordinate Practice Development budget allocation, and along with Marketing spend, assess ROI
* Develop a social media strategy and oversee implementation. Assist with writing social media content for the segment
* Coordinate content development and responses required for FTI Marketing initiatives
* Develop internal communications for the segment as needed
* Develop and maintain information about awards won within the segment and marketing that information as appropriately
* Draft press releases for the segment as needed
* Maintain current templates for branding purposes (e.g., bios, engagement highlights) and oversee consistent use
* Other special projects as may be assigned from time to time
Team Building/Infrastructure Creation
Recruit and build a team of talented marketing professionals to support all the FLC sub-practices. This role is tasked with the creation of the marketing department's vision and ensuring those values are adopted among all marketing team members.
Lead the team to exceed targets and inspire team members to push boundaries, discover new approaches, test new tools, and take calculated risks to produce high-impact results.
Establish the tools (e.g., an FLC precedents database) and create the processes required to properly support the marketing of all FLC services.
Provide strategic guidance for marketing efforts related to competitor analysis/differentiation, messaging and value propositions.
* 10+ Years of marketing experience, especially within marketing strategy, thought leadership, and event planning
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
* Experience in professional services firm, ideally involved in marketing for or to the legal industry
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Decisiveness and excellent use of independent judgment
* Strong communication skills, including listening, verbal and written
* Excellent, concise and persuasive business writing skills (writing sample submissions required)
* Exceptional organizational and project management skills
* Ability to establish and manage to a budget
* Ability to interact, communicate and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to manage others
* Ability to travel as required (10%)
Position Classification: Exempt
Associated topics: advertise, alumni, chief marketing officer, cmo, marketplace, product market, public relations, relation, social media, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.