FULLBEAUTY Brands? is the most trusted, comprehensive resource for plus-size women and men seeking fashion inspiration, style advice, and clothing tailored to their individual needs. Proprietary brands under the FULLBEAUTY Brands umbrella include: Woman Within?, Roaman's?, Jessica London?, Ellos?, swimsuitsforall?, KingSize?, Brylane Home? and fullbeauty.com?, an online marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest brands and thousands of products -- the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for women sizes 12+.
The Assistant Merchandiser assists the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager in all phases of product selection and development. This position also supports the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager in merchandising KPIs analysis for both catalog and web.
* Support the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager in all phases of product selection and development for both catalog and web.
* Interact daily with Creative, E-Commerce, Inventory, Global Sourcing, Domestic Vendors and Technical Design teams to coordinate merchandising objectives and support cross collaboration.
* Conduct competitive research by shopping catalog and retail competition to identify key items and trends.
* Assist Product Manager/Senior Product Manager in the reporting of business results and Key Performance Indicators.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 1-2 years of merchandising or product related experience required
* Ability to multi task required
* Strong communication and follow up skills required
* Detail orientation and organizational skills a must
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
FULLBEAUTY Brands? offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package, a fun work environment, a generous merchandise discount and realistic growth potential. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity and any other characteristic protected by law. FULLBEAUTY Brands? is an equal opportunity employer, M/F.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate