The B2B Digital Media department is focused on driving value for our clients through a suite of product solutions which connect advertiser with our specialized audience. By optimizing existing products and developing new ones, we are transforming the B2B marketplace into a digital first community.
Job Summary & Purpose:
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media & Product Strategy, this position will be responsible for day-to-day marketing tasks including email newsletters, custom email campaigns, audience development, and reporting across Future's Business-to-Business audience.
Key role responsibilities:
* Support the Business-to-Business team by creating, executing, and managing marketing campaigns
* Analyze and report on email analytics performance
* Working with clients to receive creative assets
* Reviewing and approving email tests
* Develop and deploy email campaigns that are supportive of and consistent with brand voice and strategy
* Collaborate with key players across departments to make sure that each campaign gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful
* Regularly monitor sales reports to assess campaign performance
* Coordinate editorial and promotional email marketing calendars
* Placement of email newsletter ads.
* Brainstorm new and creative marketing initiatives to reach an expanded target audience
Essential skills and experience:
* Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
* BS/MS degree in related field
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Highly organized
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of HTML a plus
This is a full time position
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.