GIII Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Vince Camuto, Kensie, and G.H. Bass, among others.
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
GIII Apparel Group is currently seeking an Customer Analytics & Loyalty Manager (CRM) to join it's retail team based in New York City!
About AM Retail Group
AM Retail Group, a division of G-III Apparel Group consists of DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, G.H Bass & Co., Andrew Marc & Wilsons Leather. AMRG operates ecommerce websites & over 300 retail store locations across brands.
The CRM Manager will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow relationship with customers - from acquisition to repurchase including enhancing the Loyalty Programs and email file growth for each brand. Developing opportunities to increase our reach, optimize the customer onboarding experience, and automate ongoing marketing efforts to convert prospects into customers and customers into high-value customers. Focus on customer database analytics, analyzing and reporting on delivery and providing post-campaign analysis.
* Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email, mobile, web, POS) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth, and retention programs across all brands.
* Analyze customer data to create customer profiles, segmentation, and trending analyses, LTV modeling and response analysis.
* Generate standard daily, weekly and monthly reporting to support business needs.
* Act as primary point of contact for ad hoc analysis and database related requests internally for cross functional stakeholders.
* Perform pre & post campaign analysis to help drive strategy and execution of future programs and product launches.
* Mine CRM data for insights and key trends that address business questions and inform strategic decisions.
* Drive personalized communication that increases consumers' engagement with the brand and lifetime value.
* Develop the customer segmentation strategy based on analysis of transactional and behavioral data to drive lifecycle campaigns and marketing campaigns.
* Recommend new strategies, innovative ideas and technologies to grow the channel.
* Work with CRM vendor to review data accuracy, develop reporting & analytics projects & enhance Loyalty programs across brands.
* Communicate performance, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
* 5+ years of CRM / email marketing experience.
* Deep understanding of customer database analytics & associated metrics and know how.
* Hands on experience and know how in the strategic and tactical aspects of email marketing.
* Loyalty Program Management experience a plus.
* Strong communication skills and ability to clearly relay objectives, recommendations and results.