Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof Job Description: The Integration Developer is responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of integration solutions and mapping business requirements to systems/technical requirements. This includes integrating custom developed and COTS configuration/solutions. In addition, this individual has the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective, timely solutions that meet functional and performance requirements while focusing on component reuse. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to adapt to technology shifts over time. These skills include the ability to define, influence,and communicate technical direction, to make decisions,to be driven and work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of solutions. This individual must work collaboratively with other team members across technical disciplines. Essential Duties 50%
- Understand and transform business requirements into scalable/manageablesoftware solutions.
- Partner with other functions across IT (Scrum Master, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency, quality, and timeliness of solutions
- Participate in the delivery of integration solutions that follow GAFs standard Agile process.
- Ensure self and development team adheres to GAF design and development patterns and standards.
- Maintain and enhance integration solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions.
- Ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
- Develop according to GAF's Enterprise Development solutions and patterns
- Create prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- Work closely with Solution Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
General knowledge/skills (entry, intermediate, advanced)
- Expert knowledge in ESB, API Gateway design patterns and setting up enterprise clusters.
- Advanced Experience with MuleSoft integration
- Advanced integration experience with industry standard integration products
- Advanced Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)/ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC, code management concepts and platforms
- Good knowledge of Azure API Gateway and other cloud offerings.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language such as .NET or JAVA
- Intermediate knowledge of database platforms
- Intermediate Experience using the JAVA IDE
- Strong understanding of network and data center architecture, as well as application development methodologies
Level Based Competencies:
- Strong ability to develop integration solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Intermediate organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to understand the long-term (\"big picture\") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Managing Work
- Planning & organizing for self and team
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields
- 7+ years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise
- 10+ years industry experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
Associated topics: avalanche, chip, dopant, expose, fabricate, layer, silicon, patterning, saturation, transistor