Director Global Strategic Deal Desk
* GE Healthcare
* Posted 3/14/2019 12:54:50 PM
* Job Function: Sales
* Business Segment: Healthcare Enterprise Digital Solutions
Location(s): United States; Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Responsible for strategic deal execution and optimization of existing ITO processes. Build a framework, team, and mechanism to globally support strategic deal execution. To include defining and leading deal teams in the pursuit of complex opportunities from qualification through contract closing and execution. Accountability for opportunity qualification, bid strategy, bid team formation, proposal development and management, contract structuring, customer negotiations, strategic direction.
* Build a team and framework to globally support strategic deal strategy and execution
* Mentoring/coaching of teams
* Build a qualification process to identify deals globally that are aligned for strategic deal pursuit
* Collaborate with sales, marketing, and other functions to build a best in class proposal template that is outcome driven with clearly articulated value
* Collaborate to identify, evaluate, and select a tool that automates proposal development and delivery
* Proactively participate in strategic deals:
o Leading deal teams, organize efficient and effective deal teams comprised of key stakeholders that can successfully create strong value propositions to delight customers - leverage deal team to advance the deal and increase deal velocity
* Providing input in customer specification review, proposal development, contract development and negotiations, including complex software sales and service agreements
* Participate and prove input in customer negotiations from functional, technical, and commercial perspectives
* Participate in and deliver feedback for win/loss analysis
* Participate in and deliver feedback to product, marketing, and pricing
* Create and enforce deal execution rigor and adherence to governance rules
* Utilize commercial tools (SFDC) to manage workflows, forecasts, and conduct deal reviews
* Be the expert in the business on ITO processes
* Inspect ITO processes and lead process improvement to increase productivity, data quality customer satisfaction, and deal velocity
* Building strong relationships with sales leaders, sales teams, across functions and regions
* Mentor, coach, and develop members of the Deal Desk team
* Bachelor's Degree or a (High School Diploma with 14 years professional experience with strong commercial acumen)
* Minimum of 10 years of professional experience with strong commercial acumen
* Experience leading through influencing, building strong relationships with sales, services leadership, customers and/or channel partners
* Direct selling and/or strategic deal execution experience
* Must have a demonstrated track record of working directly with customers and delivering successful high-quality commercial proposals.
* MBA or advanced degree (preferred)
* Experience building frameworks and mechanisms to support strategic deals and craft winning solutions that meet the needs of customers.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.