* GE Healthcare * Experienced * Posted 3/14/2019 12:54:47 PM * 3235855 * Job Function: Sales * Business Segment: Healthcare Enterprise Digital Solutions
Location(s): United States; Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Strategic leader partnering with the region, developing and driving adoption of commercial processes, tools, initiatives and programs that increase sales productivity, growth, and attainment of quarterly goals. Lead and inspire a team and collaborate with regional sales leader, sales representatives, commercial leadership, and other cross-functional teams to drive alignment and change to accelerate impact. Inspect and prescribe for growth and provide strategic insights and recommendations.
* Develop and drive adoption of standard commercial processes and tools in region - including account planning, SFDC, CPQ, etc. * Own forecasting in partnership with the Regional Sales Leader and Sales Managers * Use data and insights from the team to inspect health of the business and prescribe programs and initiatives where needed to drive improvement * Utilize reporting stack to provide commercial intelligence and insight * Collaborate with sales and commercial leadership to optimize: Account prioritization, segmentation, and classification, Sales methodology, Team selling of Market/Account Coverage, Pipeline creation, velocity, and conversion. * Own front-line win/loss analysis and partner cross-functionally to report up and out relevant insights * Own variable compensation strategy, deployment, and payment -partner with HR and Finance * Drive account planning methodology * Collaborate to develop a market share and share of wallet framework by account and territory * Participate in competency analysis * Identify enablement gaps and help deliver relevant training and content * Be the subject matter expert on tools usage - SFDC * Identify and champion upgrade enhancement for the sales team * Own delivering feedback to product, marketing, services, and support team * Drive alignment with HCS commercial framework * Support Region by acting as the liaison for internal administrative and operational functions - Finance, Legal, IT, Services, Support, etc. advise on challenges, opportunities, and requirements. * Work with sales teams, services, and support to monitor customer related operational activities to ensure Region maintains a high level of customer satisfaction * Lead and inspire a team of two
* Bachelor's Degree (or a High School Diploma with 11 years experience in project management or leadership roles)
* Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in project management or leadership roles
* Experience influencing and collaborating across functions
* Experience building strong relationships as well as establishing expertise and inspiring others
* Must be willing to travel
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* MBA or advanced degree (preferred) * Office located in the US (Chicago, Milwaukee preferred) * Proven ability to be both strategic and tactical * Leading through influence * Strong critical thinking and problem solving * Driving data-backed decisions * Strong teamwork and communication skills * Previous experience in enterprise software * Previous sales experience and/or experience working closely with sales individuals * Managing and prioritizing multiple projects, often through ambiguity * Effectively synthesizing large volumes of disparate information * Experience in other commercial functions: product, marketing, etc. * Strong direct leadership and team building experience * Ability to set a clear vision, priorities, and inspire
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.