OR Director/Manager,RN (Latrobe)
Compensation: $105,360.00 - $158,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Nursing Manager - OR
A large, non-profit healthcare system is seeking an OR Nursing Manager in the greater Washington, D.C. area!
- Perm placement; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $95,000 - $145,000/yr (DOE)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - coverage starts 1st day of hire.
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off and competitive 403B.
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement throughout this health system.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8a - 4p
- 5 years of nursing experience working in the OR / Surgical Services.
- 3-4 years of Management experience.
- BSN, required, MSN preferred.
- CNOR, highly preferred.
For more information on this OR Nursing Manager position, please contact Alyssa Comita at or call .
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don't miss out on this wonderful OR Nursing Manager opportunity by applying today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief, critical, critical care, deputy, director of nursing, lead, line, nurse manager, services manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...