Quality Improvement DON (Latrobe)
Compensation: $50,560.00 - $78,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Director of Quality Improvement
A multi-hospital healthcare system is seeking a Director of Quality and Performance Improvement for one of their multiple hospitals located in New Jersey! The Director of Quality will be responsible for overseeing and providing effective leadership to the Quality Department and their Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Planning, coordinating and integrating the components of the Quality Improvement Program in order to foster effective and efficient use of hospital resources.
- Assisting with the development of a written Performance Improvement Plan
- Ensuring the Quality Improvement/Performance Excellence Plan is evaluated annually
- Advising key stakeholders on requirements of all external regulating agencies and compliance measures
- Providing leadership support and service to hospital administration and medical staff on Quality Improvement issues/programs to assure optimum compliance with QI requirements
- Education on CQI and regulatory matters for medical staff, administration and hospital personnel
- Coordinating the medical staff function of the Quality Improvement program
Salary: $115,000 - $135,000/yr
The Ideal Candidate:
- BSN with a Masters' degree in a health related field, preferred
- At least 3-5 years of management experience in a hospital setting
- At least 3 years of experience in a quality, performance improvement or risk management role
- Active NJ RN license
- Strong knowledge of hospital quality and regulatory standards, as well as QI requirements and guidelines
Director of Quality & Performance Improvement* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...