- Genesis Healthcare
- $114,270.00 -186,420.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The company is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
- Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of company; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
- Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
- Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
- Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
- May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing * Current RN licensure by the State Board of Examiners of Nurses
- BSN + 2 years nursing experience; or Associate Degree + 3 years nursing experience required
- Proven leadership experience for a minimum of one year (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.)
- At least one year of experience in a skilled nursing environment preferred
Associated topics: ad, demand, endowment, major gift, mba, media, medical center, policy, policies, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.